Sunday 11 January 2015

Male card.

Hi everyone just finished this card.I was looking though my crafty stash and came across these toppers so decided to make a quick card from them.
This card is simply put together on a A5 white card blank. I cut a piece of silver mirri card then a piece of black card, to give the black card definition I embossed the central area with Tim Holtz's alterations texture fades(steam punk set), rubbed gilding wax to make the emboss pop and spritzed red and green metallic mister on to it
I put 1 eyelet in each corner and threaded bakers twine though and tied at the back.
The toppers are backed on to coloured card and raised off the card with foam pads to give it dimension.
                                     Quick make to put together for a last minute card.
                          Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting love Sharon xxx

2 comments:

  1. Male cards are always so difficult for me but you nailed it! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you marianne I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete