Tuesday 27 January 2015

upcycled wreath

Hello today I thought I would share an up cycled wreath I've been working on...

material's used.
Sheet of rolled up brown card inside Christmas wrapping paper x 3
Any liquid mister (gold and silver)
2.5'' punch scallop circle
Raffia
wreath
Coloured bells
brads..
How I made it...
This picture shows you how i made the flowers in steps.. (below)
The wreath ring was made by glueing 2 pieces of
Sturdy card together then with a compass I drew a circle
 of 21cms then another at 17cms and cut it out with a craft
 knife ( the measurements all depend on how big you what your wreath to be and the amount of
 flowers you make.) 
Cut out with a craft knife.
I covered the ring with gold & silver metallic mister to match the flowers.



This is the finished wreath showing how I incorporated the flowers, raffia and coloured bells on to the wreath.
Just an idea instead of throwing away your waste packaging recycle it!


 I hope you like it!




Thanks for viewing this post and Happy Crafting.


                           Love Sharon xxx
                       
                           











No comments:

Post a Comment