Tuesday 20 January 2015

Chronology card.

Hi there, thought i'd show you this card i have made. I think it's so hard making cards for male birthdays that are a bit different from the norm, so looking very puzzled i descided to look through my crafty stash and came across this Chronology stamp set and this is where my card began...I hope you like it?
I started with a A5 kraft card then I made my inked background with 3 distress inks. (Rusty hinge,mustard seed and wild honey) blending them together and building the colour up, then i spritzed with water to give it interest and stamped cogs and watches over it. Lastly embossing the background with pocket watches by Tim Holtz.I cut my background out and inked the edges in black. Mat on to black cardstock and then on cream cardstock, repeat with the middle strip fastening a brad on either end, arrange these on the card with the sentiment strip at the bottom.Stamp and emboss different images in black embossing powder then cut out and edge in black ink.
 I arranged these elements on my card and stuck them down with foam pads and this is the finished card.
                                    Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting
                                                            Love Sharon xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment