Wednesday 27 January 2016

Elegant butterfly.

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share this quick card with you today. I have used the Botanica papercrafting kit from craftwork cards ( free gift from a craft magazine )
A stamped sentiment from clearly besotted, fancy butterfly die and pearls.
I started this card with a A5 card blank. Measure and cut 2 pieces of coordinating paper out of the kit, lay the plain paper at the top and the patterned at the bottom. Cut a 3in strip of deep pink paper out of the kit, apply across the middle, this disguises the join and divides the 2 paper's up. I cut another 3in stripe of yellow paper out of the kit and applied near the top as shown. I added the die cut white butterfly, which I double layered onto silver mirri then decorated the body with pearls. Finally i stamped a sentiment in black ink on the deep pink border.
Thanks for calling in and Happy Crafting!!
Sharon xx



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...loving those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lois. The butterfly die is lovely, its a Marianne creatables.

      Delete