Saturday 6 February 2016

Blooming marvellous

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share this floral themed card with you all today.
I do like those nice lattice cards that are out there at the moment, so I decided to make one too.
I started this card with a scallop 15cm square card blank. I then attached the lattice panal ( spritzed in a red and gold mister ) behind the white narrow frame with tacky glue ( I cut this out of 2 nesting dies, the largest being 13.5cm and the inside 11.5cm square ) when dry. I then stuck foam pads on the back of the frame and mounted it onto a piece of white card spritzed with gold mister then Adhere to the card base.
I then decorated with a die-cut gold swirly florish ( cherry Lynn ) die-cut flower's and a lovely stamped sentiment to finish.
Hope you like it!!

Thanks for dropping by and Happy Crafting!!
Love Sharon:-)



2 comments:

  1. This is darling. I love the lattice background It adds so much to this card! Hugz

    ReplyDelete