Friday 17 April 2015

The four feathers

Hello everybody, hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend. I thought I would share another faux batik card with you all today. I got carried away and made quite a few backgrounds and this is another example of the background I made, but with a different image. Please refer back to my previous post on how I made the faux batik background...

I decided to try a more solid image for this background. I cut four feathers to coordinate with the colours in the background, added a button, bakers twine and sentiment...
Thank you for stopping by to read this post and Happy Crafting.
Love Sharon x:-)


2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing on Collectively Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design!!! Love the colors and feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete