Friday 3 April 2015

Pastel Easter Card.

Hi there, Happy good Friday to one and all. I thought I'd share this card with you all today. I can't stop making Easter cards, I've promised myself that this will be the last one, now Easter is here. I made it with some bits and bobs leftover from my previous projects.
The Happy Easter stamp as been a good buy. I have used it on all my Easter cards featured on my blog, I just adapted it by masking off different parts of it to suit the project.
The egg die became a favourite of mine too, it was featured on my Easter basket card.
The chipboard letters are a go to essential and are a necessity in every crafter's stash. I hope I have given you ideas for your own cards.

Well I think that's all for today, see you soon.

Love Sharon xxx.






No comments:

Post a Comment