Monday 6 April 2015

Sailing.

Hi there. A sunny Easter afternoon to you all. I hope you are soaking up this nice whether we are having today, I was thinking about the coming months ahead and thought l would share this Sailing card with you. It reminds me of sunny days and chilling out on holiday...
A nice and easy project to make for a last minute birthday card.
Just a bit of matting and layering, the toppers are die cut and easy to pop out and the rest is explained below...

         
               
            Apply double sided tape to three circles of cardstock and
            coil twine on to them to make the buttons...
     
         
     
     
I added glitter on the sea and glossy eccents to the hull of the yatchts...
           
I have made another card with the same topper sheets. I shall share it with you on my next post.
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon...
Love Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! The softness of the sail boats and colors are lovely!! Beautiful twine buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the details of this card!

    ReplyDelete