Thursday 9 April 2015

Sailing again.

Hi there, thought I'd share this card with you as promised on my last post. I have used a topper, sentiment and photo corners from the sheet, plus the previous sailing card I made and I still have enough topper's to make at least two more cards with. That's amazing value for money!
I shall defiantly be stocking up on more of these.
The card is described below...

 I spritzed a piece of black card with silver mister, the blue card  is embossed with a docrafts embossing folder and rubbed over  with silver gilding wax. The Hessian  braid  is wrapped around  it, topped with a  wooden button and bakers twine threaded  through the button  holes.

 The image was placed in a frame made with nesting  rectangles,  gilded around the edges and the photo corners put on top, the  sentiment was finished with a wooden button and bakers  twine  threaded through the button holes.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and see you soon.
 Love Sharon x:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment