Sunday 10 June 2018

Under the sea.

Hi there on this Sunday afternoon. I hope you're enjoying the lovely weather today. I decided to get my brushos out the other day and have a play. I made lots of backgrounds and quite a lot of mess too, but the end results were quite lovely...
I made the background with 4 colours of brusho ( turquoise, yellow, ultramarine and emerald green ) I sprinkled the brusho onto my card and spritzed with water then watched the brusho's activate. When dry I cut my background to the right size for my card base then i stamped bubbles onto my background from a free seahorse stamp (craft stamper mag ) fom black a blue ink.
  I stamped 3 seahorses from the free stamp ( craft stamper mag ) and 2 starfish (viva decor stamp set ) from out of the spare background piece then adhered them to my prepared background along with my sentiment ( white embossed onto black card )
 I finished the card by using diamond stickles on some of the bubbles and mounted my  finished piece onto my base card. 
 I really enjoyed making this card. Please join me again next time for some more craftyness.
Love Sharon x 


No comments:

Post a Comment