Thursday 21 June 2018

Pink floral embossed card.

Hi there on this Thursday Morning. Hope you're enjoying your day wherever you are. Here is a quick share showing you another card from a stash of cards from my over flowing card box..
I created this card by heat embossing the flowers onto plain white card with white embossing powder then came in with a wet paint brush and picked up some Victorian velvet distress ink from my craft mat and painted the embossed flowers very loosely. Next i took a piece of cut and dry and inked round the edges with the same ink pad, taking a stripe of clear vellum i stamped a sentiment in black ink to one side then wrapped it around my prepared mounted background, adding three silver gems. I adhered this onto my white 6x6in scallop card. A very simply card to achieve.
Thanks for calling in and Happy crafting to you all!
Love
Sharon
    X

No comments:

Post a Comment