Wednesday 20 June 2018

Botanical bliss.

Hi there on this Wednesday Afternoon. I hope you are well and getting though your week nicely.  I have been away so haven't posted anything in a awhile, as you probably have noticed if you follow me. Im very behind with my posts, so it will take some time to sort them out to share with you all, but i should get on track as soon as I get back into the groove again...so in the meantime I thought I'd share a card i discovered in my box from my already made cards, which I haven't shared with you before. The card features some free papers that came with a magazine i bought awhile ago. They are craftwork cards papers from there botanical range.
I created this card by firstly taking two different sized scallop blank cards..6x6 and 8x8ins. I took the smaller blank card and with the fold  I butted it up against the large card front edge, adhering the back to the inside front of the larger card and leaving the front free, so from above it takes on a zig zag effect. I decorated the two fronts you see with botanical papers, popping a pocket in the back front for a gift card or perhaps  money and left the large card for the main greeting. I also stamped happy birthday on the front and I distressed around the edges of the papers as well.
I hope you like it!
Please call back soon and Happy Crafting!
Love Sharon
          X

         


No comments:

Post a Comment