Sunday 3 June 2018

Honey bee.

Hi there on this sunny Sunday Morning.  I hope you are having a great weekend. I can't believe we're half way through the year already, its flying by.... I thought I'd share a card featuring the bee happy puffy stickers from dovecraft conbined with some simple stamping.
I first started by stamping my background out first by presicioning my stamped image, which looks like honey comb ( capsule geometric mono ) at the top of my piece of card, stamping my way down, alternating the colours from yellow to black down the card.


keep stamping the pattern until you are happy with it. I then cut it to size, inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink then mounted it onto black card to frame it. I popped 2 bee's from the bee happy puffy stickers set then adhered it to my card blank with foam pads to give it diminish on my card. I stamped the sentiment 'be happy' underneath in black ink to finish my project.
Thanks for calling in and happy crafting!!
Love
Sharon
     X

1 comment: