Monday 4 June 2018

flap card....

Hi there on this Monday afternoon. I thought I'd share this card with you today. It's sort of a flap card with a hidden message inside... I shall describe how I decorated the circle card front first...I was looking though my crafty stash and came across this circle shaped card blank so I discided to use the same stamp as on yesterday's post and stamp the entire circle card front with a yellow inkpad for the background then i inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink. I stamped my sentiment onto a stripe of whte in black ink then inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink. I attached the stripe onto my card with foam pads then trimmed the edges and inked again.
I stamped, coloured and decoupage the bee's, tied bakers twine underneath the sentiment and tied a bow. I finally decorated with a puffy sticker plus a yellow button.

Inside the card...I stamped the inside with the same stamp as described above in yellow ink then stamped, coloured and decoupaged the flowers and bee's and added a sentiment. I covered the top inside flap with a yellow circle and a row of bunting to hide the barkers twine. When all finished i mounted the circle card onto a gold scollop circle then onto my layers and base card, the overall size is 6x6 in square.
Thanks for calling in please leave a comment if you wish
Love
Sharon
     x

No comments:

Post a Comment