Wednesday 30 January 2019

Dreamcatcher

Hi there on this Wednesday Morning. I thought I'd share this easy card today using the acrylic block technique. I have shared various projects like this using this technique it's very useful for quick card making.
I took an acrylic block first covering it with various distress inks. I chose 3 different colours ( not being to careful were you transfer it on the block ) I spritzed the ink covered block with water, allow it to disperse a little then stamp on to cardstock.
Allow to dry or use a heat gun for quickness. I stamped my image onto my finished stamped background and coloured it in.
I chose this dreamcatcher stamp as my main image and this little sentiment stamped underneath.
A quick card for a beginner starting out on stamping.
Thanks for calling in
Love sharon
        X



No comments:

Post a Comment