Friday 27 July 2018

Home grown with love.

Hi there on this Friday Morning. I wanted to share this home decor project I made at my craft class the other week. We all thought it was a Lovely idea and jane our teacher suggested it would be nice at Christmas with pointsettia's in traditional Christmas colours.
I started by painting the pot with gesso to prime it, while i left to dry i stamped the flowers from pale pink and fushia cardstock then cut out and painted them with a wink of Stella. While i was waiting i die-cut the leaves from green cardstock too, leaving to one side i painted the pot with blue and green acrylic paint. While drying I adhered the florist wire to the prepared flowers and leaves with a glue gun.
I returned to the pot and put some washi tape through the middle, adhered my sentiment and all the other stamped elements to the pot.
I stuck some florist foam in the pot and stabbed the flowers into it and covered it with shredded green tissue paper. To finish the project I covered the centre of the flowers with craftwork candy.
Thanks for calling in please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting!!!
Love
Sharon
     X





No comments:

Post a Comment