Friday 27 November 2015

Skating

Hi there. I wanted to share this card with you all today. Its a traditional Christmas card based loosely on a idea i saw on Pinterest but I have adapted it to suit my project.
Start with a 14.5x 14.5cm card then cut a piece of spotty paper 14x14cm distress the edges of the paper then ink the edges, wrap some lace around first before adhering to the card base, then with a piece of contrasting paper in the pack (dovecraft. Back to Basic Christmas vintage, which I have used through out the card) cut a piece measuring 7x13cm distress round the edges then ink the edges adhere to the card on the left hand side. Cut three circles two in patterned paper and one in kraft card, arrange them with the two smallest behind the large one adhere to the card. Ink the skate's, bow and firs adhere to the card and add a sentiment. Ho I nearly forgot the pearl on the bow to finish off. I hope its inspired you
Thank you for calling and visit again soon
Love Sharon xx:-)

3 comments:

  1. Love this....I'm sure I have this paper stack, I so need to put it to use now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you karen, its such a nice paper pack. I use it alot.

      Delete