Tuesday 19 May 2015

florals and butterflies.

Hiya everyone. Thought i'd share these cards with you using the acrylic block technique, but instead of using cardstock (like in my last post) l used watercolour card. I prefer the look of the watercolour card better and the overall affect looks so lovely. I achieved 3 different backgrounds with 2 sized acrylic blocks, the combination of distress inks I used were rusty hinge, broken China and peeled paint. I chose a selection of stamps from my crafty stash and stamped with black archival ink, the butterfly dies are from sizzix.
Thank you for stopping by to read this post and Happy Crafting.
Love Sharon x:-)


2 comments:

  1. Wow, made it look totally different!! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO lovely!! Beautiful watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete