Wednesday 13 May 2015

Acrylic block technique.

Hiya everyone, couldn't resist showing you these quick and simple cards i made with the acrylic block background technique. All you need is cardstock, stamp and an acrylic block to hand. This technique is ideal for a last minute card.
I stamped directly on to the acrylic block with distress inks (not being too fussy were the colours went) then spritzed water on to it. Stamp on to your preferred cardstock I used white card but you can also use watercolour card if you like. I haven't tried it yet but I have seen it on cards and it looks amazing. To finish I stamped my image on to the card (I chose a solid stamp against this background because it suited it better) and a sentiment.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post, please leave a comment if you wish and happy crafting.
Love Sharon xx:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment