Wednesday 31 December 2014

Sepia rose card

Hi there, Happy new years day and wishing everybody the best for 2015 !!!
This next card was made with the square vines base affections die set and the first crush affections insert die.
I started with a 8x8 in square cream card blank I cut a aperture out of the front of it with the largest die in the set. I cut a piece of  copper mirri card 19x19cm square and embossed it, then with the affection die set I cut all the layers out, the heart in the centre is from the insert dies,I positioned all of my pieces on the inside of my card and stuck them down. I finished the card with a decoupage rose, a message and some pearls.
                        Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting
                                                     Love Sharon  xxx




                                          
                                                            
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment