Wednesday 31 December 2014

Enchanted escape

  Hi there.Happy new years eve this is my last card of 2014 and i thought i would use the couture collection by create and craft, it as been a huge favourite of mine, all I have used is the corner dies to create this card.I didn't think it needed much more the dies show it off.
 I started with a piece of A4 pearlized card folded in half. I matted and layered a piece of silver mirri board, then white pearlized and purple card leaving different borders.I then postioned my die on to a piece of white glitter card centralizing the middle two corners first then the outer two.I attached this to my card with foam pads to give it some dimension and added pearls a very elegant card but hardly any work involved.
photo of card
this photo shows the detail on the dies.
Thank you for viewing this page feel free to leave a comment if you wish love Sharon.




No comments:

Post a Comment