Thursday 18 December 2014

elegant lady.

Hello there,just a week to go before Christmas day.it seems a long time a go since I started making my first Christmas card,and now it's nearly arrived.Is everybody organized for Christmas. I'm nearly there, just the last minute buys,then I should be sorted l hope?
Moving away from Christmas this card was inspired by the millinery die collection from tonic studio's.I just love their products.

I started this card with 8x8in square scalloped edge card blank.inked around the edges with Victorian velvet distress ink.I matted and layered the patterned papers on to my card,the lace was added before i stuck the final pieces down.I stamped the image of the elegant lady on to white card stock,inked a round the edges with Victorian velvet distress ink, paper pieced the hat and used glossy accents on the roses to make them pop,the face was coloured in with pro markers.l backed this on to black card stock and placed it in the middle of my card and stuck it down with foam pads to give it height.Finally I embellished with pearls.

                                                           The finished card.

                      Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting love Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment