Sunday 1 July 2018

Nautical card.

Hi there on this sunny Sunday morning. I hope you are well and having a great weekend...Here is a card featuring the brusho backgrounds I made a few weeks ago. For the first stage i stamped my brusho background pieces in black archival ink with the viva decor 'at the seaside' clear stamps and matted onto black card. For the second stage i took my piece of white card and stamped the compass in light blue then the ship in black. I coloured in the ship with a blue promarker and inked around the edges with a similar distress ink. I matted the stamped card onto black card, wrapped bakers twine around the lower half of the card, next adding the yellow layer. To complete this stage I added all the extra elements on top. Seahorse etc...I adhered both stages to the blank white pearlesant card as shown below. To finish i cut 2 die cut clam shells from the brusho background, 2 from yellow card and arranged them as shown on the card, popping  a blue gem inside to represent the pearl. I love working with brusho's the results are so amazing.
Thanks for calling and happy crafting!!!
Love
Sharon
     X

2 comments: