Sunday 23 August 2015

Wedding exploding box.

Hi there. I thought I'd share this exploding box with you today. I made it for my nieces wedding day. The cake in the middle took some working out, but i managed it in the end with some trial and error. As you can see l decorated it with cream lace, added pearls around every tier and cascaded peach flowers and leaves down one side of the cake.
This box isn't dissimilar to the other exploding box I made in a previous entry on my blog. I have used some of the same elements but changed the colour and added the cake. The ring on the top of the box and the horseshoes came from a cake and craft shop which i thought brought the whole effect together and made the box look very special for a wedding. I think they are lovely to give as a gift for a special occasion, it certainly made my nieces day!!

I think that's all for know until next time thanks for looking in!!

Love Sharon x:-)








2 comments: