Saturday 29 November 2014

stag Christmas card.

Hi there, l have really enjoyed getting my inks out and making lots of backgrounds for my cards.This card is a project made with one of my many background papers. Hope you like it..
To make the card I matted a piece of green embossed card(diamond trellis embossing folder) on to gold pearlized then on to red card.I stuck my mat and layer's on to a A5 kraft card.(A4 folded in half) took tonic studios diamond trellis stripe,cut one out of kraft card then backed it with red card,cut another trellis strip out of my handmade background paper and place it on top of the other,slightly off set to make a shadow.I cut 2 squares from my nesting dies,one out of gold the other out of red then from the background paper i cut the inside die from the diamond trellis and stamped the stags head on to it in black ink.
Assemble the card and finish with a sentiment on kraft card.


Close up photo.

The background is barn door and peeled paint distress inks,sprayed with gold mister and stamped with a script stamp in brown ink.
happy crafting love Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment