Wednesday 26 November 2014

starry night

Hi there,just finished several Christmas cards this week,so l thought I would share this stamped card with you.
First of all to make the background.l placed a small amount of alcohol inks on my craft sheet and diluted it slightly with blending solution.
I rolled my brayer through the inks picking up all the colours(cranberry and eggplant)rolling it on to glossy card,building up the layers and rolling in different directions to create a pattern,l finished with a spray of silver mister.
I stamped the star across my background with veramark,then embossed with silver embossing powder.
I layered the glossy card on to purple card then on to silver mirror card,this went on to a A6 card,to finish I added a sentiment and square brads
Finished card
Close up of stamped lmage
Thank you for stopping by,if you wish please leave a comment and happy crafting.
                   Love Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment