Wednesday 1 October 2014

Floral Card

I've been busy making quite a few cards with my new tonic studio dies and embossing folders,there are so many different ways to use them.I have lots of ideas to share with you.                       


Firstly this card started with a 8x8'' white scallop card blank. Cut a 7.5x7.5'' square out of peach card, then a 7x7'' square out of white card to find the centre point I measured it in to four equal squares, drew a fine line to match them up,this will be your guideline to put your die on. I took the Jasmine Dream Die set, place the inside edge die centrally in to the first square, then Die-cut it, repeat three times, use your small plain outside oval die to cut the aperture out of the middle. Then die-cut four of the floral inside ovals, emboss if you wish. To put the card together I matted the peach square on to the scallop card, then put foam pads on to the white die-cut square to give it height, stuck it down, then glued the floral inside ovals in to the apertures. I finished off with pearls and a craftwork card sentiment backed on to two peach ovals.
Thank you for viewing this page,please feel free to leave a comment and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment