Friday 19 September 2014

Happy Birthday Wishes

I sent two cards to Simple cards and Papercraft magazine this is the other one that didn't get published,so I thought I would share it with you.
Firstly l started with a 6x6''kraft card blank,then I cut a piece of striped paper just smaller then the card it's self, from the top of the paper I measured half away across and cut down to the middle of the paper,I rolled back the paper to form a V shape and put a piece of cream lace 3 quarters of away down the paper, then adhered it to my card,I arranged my free floral die-cut flowers on to my card, and stuck  them down with 3D glue. then I stamped a justrite sentiment on to Kraft card then matted on to a piece of card just a shade bigger, put the flower die at either end of the sentiment to decorate, then stuck down with 3D glue, to finish I decorated with buttons and pearls.
Thank you for viewing this page,feel free to comment if you wish,and Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shaz, I am so impressed with the way you have used the same materials and produced two completely different effects with the cards. I am looking forward to seeing some more designs on the blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete