Thursday 13 September 2018

Memory book.

Hello everybody on this Thursday afternoon. I'd like to share this memory book with you today which l intended to share awhile ago.
I started by taking the hinges off the box, gave it a quick sand and applied a coat of gesso to the front and back sections. I tore stripes of decoupage paper into pieces and used mod podge to stick it onto the front of the book then repeated again on the back. I painted the spine with white acrylic paint and fixed the hinges back on when it was dry.
I decorated the aperture with a tonic studio's die, the flowers and swirls are extra additions.
I finished the project by adding a butterfly and stamped the words Dream and Inspire on card in black ink. ( the stamp set comes from crafters companion ) The persplex window holds a photo for which it is designed for, but one of the photos featured has a LED tea light in the window which I thought looked decorative as a home decor piece.
Hope you like it. 😊
Love
Sharon
     X





No comments:

Post a Comment