Sunday 2 September 2018

Create art everyday.

Hi there on this sunny Sunday afternoon. Here is a project I made with a inexpensive wooden birdhouse I picked up.
Firstly I covered the birdhouse in white gesso, then give the roof 2 coats of pink acrylic paint, when dry I mod podged pieces of decoupage decorative paper onto the walls, roof front and stand. I adhered a mixture of pastel coloured buttons onto the roof, not being to careful if they matched or not.
I adhered a small length of pink bobble trim under each side's of the roof, with the birdhouse decorated i carried on decorating the front with a wooden ornament bird, a sentiment 'create art everyday' and small pearl flowers. On the back of the birdhouse I adhered a sleeping wooden owl to finish my project. This is just one idea but you could change it to suit your own style. I have a memory book to share with you another day.
Thanks for calling in, please leave a comment if you wish. I would love to know what you think about this project.
Love
Sharon
    X




No comments:

Post a Comment