Wednesday 9 May 2018

Layered flower.

Hi there on this Wednesday morning. I hope you are well and enjoying your day.
I thought I'd share another card featuring chloe's layered flower dies, they stay in the card but you also have the option to snip them out if you like. There are three different sizes and they cut perfectly.
I started my project by cutting the layered flowers in my card first, using all the 3 sizes in opposite corners of the card. I cut 4 of each size from coloured vellum, 12 in total then layered them onto the flower layers on the card. I adhered  2 swirly die cuts in the space between the layered flower corners and a silver embossed sentiment backed in silver in the centre. The leave's are from silver fun foam i tucked these behind the flowers. I adhered this to my prepared layered background and finished by adding gems to the centres of the flowers and sentiment.
Thanks for calling in and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
      X

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card...love the flowers and the color.

    ReplyDelete