Tuesday 8 May 2018

Celebrate in style.

Hi there on this lovely sunny day. I hope you are well and enjoying your day so far. I thought I'd share this Chloe inspired card with you today.
I used lots of mats and layers on this card to give it extra dimension. I heat embossed chloe's four petal flower stamp onto pearlesant paper with Chloe's wow embossing glitter. I started with the largest flower first then stacked them on top of one another to give them a fuller bloom then decorated the centres with a pearl. I tucked decorative foliage behind the flowers in white pearlesant paper and backed the sentiment with a circle edged with pearls behind which i backed with a fancy circle. This card would suit a special occasion just change the sentiment.
Thanks for calling in and happy crafting
Love
Sharon
    X

No comments:

Post a Comment