Thursday 27 April 2017

Hearts

Hi everyone. Just reporting back as promised with some cards which i made from the second background we produced in class. This was made identical to the first one in my last blog post but different coloured inks were used on this one ( I love how the two colours blended on this background )  I mostly used the free dies that came with my Gemini machine ( these cards may give you some ideas to what to make with your free dies if you are stuck for ideas ) cardstock to coordinate, baker's twine and sentiments to suit. I hope i have inspired you a little with a few more ideas and they are easy too make too!
I have some more cards to share next time featuring a different background we made in class, so please stop by and be inspired!




Lots of love
From Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment