Monday 24 April 2017

Spring zest.

Hi there. I thought I'd share a collection of cards i produced with one of the backgrounds i made at my class. I decided at home to die-cut a few of my backgrounds and use them as tiny elements on my cards instead of using the whole background on a number of cards. I have made lots of cards and still have a little left to make at least two more cards.
The flower centres and the leaves have been cut out of the embossed silver mirri board. The surface was covered with alcohol inks, blended together with a little blending solution to mix the colours up. It was a really nice effect and the colours went well together. The cards below are the finished examples. Hope you enjoy!
My next blog post features similar cards done with the same technique but a different colour.
Lots of love
From Sharon x




No comments:

Post a Comment