Sunday 10 February 2019

Grow Strong

Hi there on this Sunday morning. I thought I'd share two simple cards with you today...
The flower stamp was heat embossed with silver embossing powder onto a piece of black card using sue Wilson's double stitched rectangles, I adhered the topper onto silver glitter card, framing the image with a frame in black card which I cut from the double stitched rectangles.
Finally I backed the project onto a small blank card and embossed a silver sentiment underneath. 'Warm winter wishes'
The stamped set I used came from creative expressions winter flowers.

The same technique was used on this card and same dies  but the stamps came from sheena Douglass / A little bit sketchy / Grow strong.
Thanks for calling in and happy crafting!!
Love
Sharon
    x


No comments:

Post a Comment