Sunday 14 August 2016

Beautiful butterflies.

Hi everyone. Hope you are well on this Sunday afternoon. Today I thought I'd share this quick and easy card with you. The papers and toppers are from Craftwork cards, stamps, gems and embellishment flowers are from my crafty stash.
I started with a DL card. I happen to have 3 spare squares cut out from another project which just fitted on my DL card perfectly. The measurements are 6.3cm x 5.7cm. I fixed foam pads onto my butterfly layers to make them look 3D and stuck them onto the squares on my card base.
I stamped half a ornate frame over the top of the squares. I made my stamped message fit underneath each square which turned out well. To finish i decorated with pink gems and a flower on each butterfly. I think it would be a good idea to batch make a lot of these and stamp the message on later. I hope you like it
Thanks for calling in and happy Crafting!!
Love sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment