Sunday 19 June 2016

faith, love and hope.

Hi everyone. I hope you are well this Sunday morning. last week i joined a Craft class with eileen lead by a lovely lady called Jane. It was such a brilliant class and the other ladies in the room were so nice and welcoming.
We made this stunning wall hanging. I was so pleased with the end result that I had to share this with you all.
This is how I made it..
I started by painting the 3 MDF plaques with acrylic paint. I used a heat gun to quicken the drying process and sanded back to give a distress look. I stamped faith, hope and love ( indigoblu ) onto the plaques with versa mark ( as is on the photo below ) then embossed with a black sparkly embossing powder (papermania) I applied blue distress inks through a stencil with bubble's on it and various stamps to make a lovely border. I then used a black momento pad to stamp the flowers, leaves and butterfly stamp (Jofy) and painted them with sparkle paint's with a lovely array of colours ( imagination crafts ) I finished by taking a length of blue twine and threading the plaques up, securing the ends with a knot.
I hope you have been inspired by this beautiful project. I can't wait to have ago myself,  please leave a comment to share your thoughts, call in again to see what I make next time.
Love sharon xx:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment