Wednesday 6 April 2016

A house is not a home...

Hi there. Happy Wednesday to you all. I hope you had a lovely Easter break last week and spent lots of quality time with your family and friends.
I am aware i haven't kept up with my blog so I do apologise to those of you who are regular visitor's, but i will try to report back as often as I can.
Anyway as it happens I have a few cards prepared for you to view today.
I have used some of the free stamps on last month's Simple cards and papercraft magazine and combined them with different background paper's. There is also an embossing folder which i havent even used yet, but as you can see there is so much scope with this kit, great for animal lovers. I know who I will be sending them too...
Thanks for calling in and Happy Crafting!!
Love sharon xxx:-)






No comments:

Post a Comment