Wednesday 9 December 2015

Sledge ride.

Hi everyone. Just stopped by to share my latest card with all my fellow crafter's out there. It's a card idea made with acetate my fav craft material at the minute. It's so versatile you can use it in so many different ways on your projects and they come in some lovely patterns too.

This is how I made the card.. Tilly daydream and friend.
Start with a swing card ( I had some in a pack I had forgotten about the round topper fitted perfectly on the circle ) Next take two pieces of coordinating paper and cover the front half section and the back section of the card ( I used docrafts capsule collection- spots & stripes ) then with a piece of patterned acetate adhere this to the other half of the front  ( in front of the half circle )Cut a strip of paper to cover up the join, where the paper and acetate both meet. Built the decoupage up onto the topper     ( docrafts Tilly daydream A4 die-cut decoupage ) adhere to the scallop circle on the front of the card and then begain to decorate with wooden trees, snowflakes and a sentiment.
I Hope this idea as inspired you to get out your crafty stash and use whatever you have to hand. All my Christmas cards this year have been made from left over card kits etc from last year, so I haven't had to spend a great deal this year on materials, which is always a plus point.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!
Love Sharon XXX :-)




2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us on Collectively Creative!

    ReplyDelete